Friday, August 13, 2010

FnC。Desperado。谢谢你

FnC = Friday no Class !!! haha

I love every Friday,no class,thats mean I can come back hometown every weekend, but I am not going to do that, it will make myself suck,haha

Yes, I am in BP,my hometown now...should be relax and hanging out with frens..but at the moment I am doing Marketing articles finding and my 'Beloved' lecturer---Mr.Timo's assignment.
Those Marketing Research articles damn suxk woei,make my eyes swollen.

Btw, our class is going to do an event in the college,hope it can succeed, our class is simply like a Monkey Garden,sweat =,=

I love Friday, TGIF :)

~~~

换了Blog的background music,Eagles 的 Desperado

喜欢这首歌的旋律,vocal的无奈加上音乐的重感,歌词很迷人。

或许,它是我的心声。

~~~

谢谢你啦,明知道不愿意不过你还是陪我哈

眼皮一直跳,快点去睡

感觉这个weekend我会舍不得。

No comments:

Post a Comment